Monday 28 April 2014

I love bubblegum high heels and jelly sandals/Jeg elsker tyggegummi sko og gele sandaler

The boys were at the Singapore Zoo and I had time to hunt for shoes on Orchard Road, Singapore. I made some great finds - the not so cheap and the cheap.

Drengene var i Singapore Zoo og jeg havde tid til at gå på sko jagt på Orchard Road, Singapore. Jeg gør et par fantastiske fund - det ikke så billige og det billige.

The adorable and super comfortable bubblegum shoes. Honestly they smell like pink bubblegum!

Beige coloured high tech rubber high heels by Vivien Westwood and Melissa.

The comfortable "jelly" sandals to replace my faithful sandals left on Langkawi.

 
Sunflower orange "Jelly" sandals - moulded rubber sandals that I remember old chinese ladies wearing while shopping at the wet markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment