Sunday 26 February 2012

Why can't you just walk down Orchard road

After an exhausting day by the pool and my waxing session (almost fell asleep during the full leg waxing with some wicked Adele remixes blasting my earbuds) I had to do some shopping. Orchard Road seemed ripe for plunder - so here we come. I gathered the family and off in a taxi we went. A quick trip to the Lego shop (and 4 sets later) the boys were done. Off they went on a taxi back to the hotel while La vida loca dictated that I after my shopping should walk back down Orchard Rd to the Hotel (approx. 15 mins according to my brother).

YOU CANNOT WALK STRAIGHT DOWN ORCHARD RD! They have underpasses and soon I was like a mole sticking my head out every underpass entrance - sniffing "is this the right exit?"

All this left me hot, tired and too much in a hurry to check out the action in front of Orchard Rd. Although I did notice that the girls had some serious shoe bling.

OK boys and girls enough La vida Loca - speaking of which Shang's Oreo cheesecake slice is not half bad. Sorry on pics - ate it all. Perhaps I would have to buy a new slice - just to take a picture. hmmmm.
Seriously next entry - pictures for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment